My Very Happy Day!!!!!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

annyeong people...
it's been a long time since i write in this blog...
as usual...
my live have been up and down and down and up and back again...
LOL!!!

but today,
i just want to tell u about my happy time...
no more sad time
...
just don't want to think about it anymore...
too stress and too tired...
ok2...

back to what i wanna say..
.
today is my happy happy day
...
hehehe...
wanna know why???
there's a lot of reason...

one of it is today one of my class is cancel...
so,
i've lots of free time to sleep...
hehehe...

next is i've finally got my SHINee socks...
yay!!!
so happy...
^^



jealous???hehehe... ;P

other than that,
today i've got debate...
and guess what,
my team won...
yay!!!


we won the debate... yay!!! ^^

this is our opponent...hehehe...
from left :farid haffizi, farid ridzuan, rashid

again...
so happy...
but i've got to go to final...
omo~~~
=.=
just forget about the final...
i wanna continue my happy day story...

today,
i was very happy with my other friends...
just be part of my memories...
hehehe...


there we are.. hehehe.. love u guys so much... ^^.


lastly,
tomorrow morning at 8am i've got no class...
so,
i can sleep till 10am...
hehehe...

i think that's all for my happy day for today...
LOL!!!
see u guys later...
annyeong~~~

0 comments: