230112 the first time i know him

Monday, January 23, 2012


well guys, annyeong~ ^^


i'm back here again..
hehehe... ^^v


as i promise...
i'll tell you a story about someone that i met in my rp...
but i won't reveal his name yet...
i'll tell you my story first...
then, at the end you'll know his real name okay??
kekeke~ xP


it was 170311 and i kind of bored at that time...


so i send a wall post to one of the rp...
his name is choi flaming charisma minho...



did you guys know him??
kekeke~


we have a very good starters and he was very kind to me...
(basically to all yeoja... ==")


at that time...
he's in rs with someone name riska septiani and i was in rs with 'the chou pabo' lee jinki... =="
so, both him and i are just being friends like other people... ^^



well, that's for all of you to know today...
i'll tell my story more...


bye-yeom~ ^^



p/s : tomorrow has to go back to segamat with my chinggu and my omma...


so lazy... =="

0 comments: