first 2 week...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

annyeong people...
how r u???
i'm fine as usual...
hope all of u r fine too...
^_^
i'm here to tell u a story about my life on my semester 5 for the first 2 week at UiTM Segamat...
i really miss my home...
it's not that i cannot go home...
it's just that i'm afraid to go home...
wanna know why???
it's because i'm afraid that my dad's going to lecture me again...
i really can't stand it...
but he's my dad...
he know what's the best for me...
but it's just my youth life...
really cannot stand that kind of lecture...
hurmm...
anyway,
my first 2 week here is fine...
at the first week of weekends,
i went back to Ema's home...
n finally got to visit my late best friends,
NUR AMEERA BINTI AZLAN...
miss her so much...
after that,
on the next tuesday,
i went to Melaka with Ema n Yong...
it was so funny...
wanna know why,
it's because we didn't go there by car...
we went there by bus...
hahaha...
so funny...
we really walk by ourselves without any guys...
it was a challenge for us...
but we safely go everywhere we want to go...
hehehe...
by the way,
it was the best even though it was really tired...
hope we'll go somewhere else like that again together...
hehehe...
other thing is Ema finally got junior...
kekeke~~~
congrats Ema...
huhu...
finally got new friends...
hehehe...
her name is Lin...
hope she's ok n can join me n Ema went crazy...
huhu...
lastly,
tomorrow Keyna is going to come to Segamat...
i really miss meeting her...
hope that everything will move on smoothly...
i think that's all for this week...
see u late...
annyeong~~~

0 comments: