HAPPY NEW YEAR...!!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello people...
i'm back again...
hehehe...
this time,
it will new NEW YEAR time...
so,
2010 has pass...
now,it's time for 2011...
what's your resolution this year???
at facebook and twitter,
i read a lot of resolution...
n i've been thinking mine since dec 2010...
i think of many things...
hurm...
where to start???

my resolution :
1. be a good daughter,friends n student...
2. change my result...
3. go to korea and meet my korean friends and SHINee...
4. have a good life in 2011...
5. no more crying...
6. no more doing non-sense...

i think,
that's all my resolution for this year...
hope i can fulfill it...
hehehe...
so,
what will u do on new year???
for me,
i've got to be getting ready to go back to UiTM Segamat...
argh...
i don't want to...
actually my parents says they want to send me today but i try to argue back...
i don't want to go back there...
especially when i'm alone...
i might cry again...
huhu...

by the way,
in this post i just want to say sorry to everyone that know me if i've done something wrong to them with or without reason,
i'm so sorry...
thanks for always being with me all the time...
hope that u will never forget me...
i think that's all for now...

oh yea,
starting from this new year,
i will publish my old blog in my facebook and twitter..
hope that they will read without saying that's it's boring...
once again,thanks for reading my old blog...

see u next time...
bye...

p/s : sorry for putting your pic in my blog or video without telling u in my previous post...

last wish :
Terima Kasih
Maaf

Thank You
Sorry

Xie Xie
Baoqian

Arigatou
Gome
nasai

Gamsahabnida
Joesonghabnida

0 comments: