a week after that...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

annyeong guys...
hehehe...
i'm back again...
this week is a very tired week for me...
even though Keyna came last week n i have a good time,
but i was really tired...
got too many class to attend...
straight until got no time to rest...
fuh!!!
but thankfully,
i have a holiday starting today,
Thursday 20th Jan until Sunday 23rd Jan...
yay!!!
so happy...
wanna sleep until evening...
kekeke~~~
this week also i got to know new junior...
her name is Lina...
very active kid...
so fun having her in Ema's room...
talk until don't remember the time...
huhu...
hope everything will move smoothly...
this week also my sis is having a problem...
she ask for me n my sis opinion...
just don't know what to say to her anymore...
hurmm...
oh yea...
i just got to know that my DuBu,
Onew was sick...
poor Onew...
T_T
hope he'll get well soon...
Ema, Ekyn, Yong, Lynn n Lina want to go to Gunung Ledang tomorrow...
but me???
hurmm...
don't decide yet...
think of many things to decide whether to go there tomorrow or not...
let's just see what happen tomorrow ok???
huhu...
i think that's all for now...
actually i was very sleepy right now...
but i really want to update my blog...
that's why my eyes was like this
~_~
kekeke~~~
see u next time...
annyeong...

got a few pic to share...


Us together back again... ^_^



My DuBu is sick... ='(

0 comments: