happy day??

Monday, May 23, 2011

annyeong~~
back again...
kekeke~~
today is a very special day for me...
there are so many reason why i'm so happy today...
^^
first...
today is my appa birthday...
wahh!!
saengil chukkhae appa!!
^^
saranghaeyo~~
^^
wanna know what my sister and i gave appa???
kekeke~~
we gave him a handphone...
just a coincidence that his handphone missing yesterday...
so we decided to buy him new handphone yesterday night...
it was so funny and happiest moment...
even appa didn't remember his own birthday...
kekeke~~
he was so happy yesterday...
all of us was happy...
so i'm happy too...
^^
and today i woke at 6...
wanna know why???
because someone message me that time...
kekeke~~
i won't tell whom...
just someone that i miss so much when i deactivate youngie...
i'll try to make him mine...
kekeke~~
i was so happy today till i eat breakfast too much...
hahaha...
i ate roti canai and cheese bread...
i made it all myself...
kekeke~~
now it's time to lunch...
but i'm still full...
no one's home now...
so i'll just take my time...
i'll see you guys later...
annyeong~~
^^

0 comments: