i'm sorry, i have to reject you...

Saturday, May 7, 2011

annyeong again...
xP
hahaha...
this time...
i wanna share with the guys that i have rejected in my facebook account..
really...
so funny when i think back...
kekeke~~~
first guy that was rejected by me is lee donghyul or so his name...
i can't remember...
i don't know which group he came from...
but he asks me to be his gf at victoria account...
it's so funny cause i only know him at morning...
then he asks me at night...
if you were me,do you want to be with the guy who didn't even attract you and just know you in a short time??
of course not right???
that's why i reject him...
kekeke~~
mianhae~~
since that time,he didn't send me a message anymore...
xP
the second guy is Lee TaeMin from SHINee...
this is new TaeMin that just come into the RP world...
i like TaeMin but since i don't want to create trouble anymore...
i told him i'm not in the mood of be in relationship...
but actually i'm afraid if JinKi is back and asks me...
So,I have to reject him too...
poor TaeMin...
=.=
lastly is Choi MinHo from SHINee too...
this MinHo asks me in SungYoung account...
actually i used to like this MinHo...
but he rejected me first...
now,when i'm with someone else...
he come back...
asking me to be his gf???
jeongmal...
making me crazy this MinHo...
but i don't know why...
i like to stalk this MinHo...
and i feel jealous when he talk with other girls...
yahh!!!
i'm really pabo...
=.=
by the way,this three guys are the guys that i've rejected...
i hope they be happy with other girls...
that's all i wanna share with you today...
see you later...
annyeong~~
^^

0 comments: