out out!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

annyeong~~
hehehe...
i'm back again...
xP
this time i wanna tell a story about what happen today...
today is a very happy day for me...
wanna know why???
it is because today is finally the day where i got to meet ahra and anna...
two girls that i know from facebook...
both of them is a very cheerful girls...
ahra is from seremban while anna is from gombak...
both of them are 3years younger than me...
i've never thought i can be friends with girls that are younger than me...
xP
by the way,be with them today is so happy...
at first i was really nervous...
cause i don't know what should i say to them...
but never thought they would greet me like an old friend...
really nice and so comfortable be with them...
they are so crazy and very talkative...
i didn't talk much as usual i used to be...
but they are very active...
always talk....
laugh...
dance...
so funny...
i'm really happy...
gomawo ahra...
gomawo anna...
hope to meet you guys again...
i love you guys like my sister...
hope we'll me friends always...
^^
that's the end of my story today...
annyeong~~

p/s : mian...there's no pic...=.=

0 comments: